I WAS SO SCARED
JESUS I NEARLY HAD A PANIC ATTACK
list of things you should never watch/read:
- tokyo ghoul
- toukyou ghoul
- tōkyō gūru
- toukyou kushu
- tokyo ghoul
- boku no pico
- tokyo kushu
- tokyo ghoul
The Wombat has now reached it’s 200th follower, so naturally, a giveaway must be held.
…unfortunately, I have no money to spend on things to give away. So… y’all are gonna be getting some random stuff I already own, because I really wanna give something away anyway.
WHAT YOU BABIES CAN WIN (in case it’s hard to read the photos):
- a stuffed puppy with a tye dye shirt that i won from a crane machine
- an unopened bag of pom poms in assorted colours
- a “chicken soup for the teenage soul journal’ my mom got me from goodwill. the first twelve pages are already filled out by someone who seems to be a lovely person, imo.
- a friggin sweet pin with the words “there is NO alternative to being you” and a chameleon on it
- some jack skellington chain bracelet thing my momma also got me (most likely from claire’s????)
- a hella suave little skateboard you can have go off sweet jumps (like a keyboard or something)
- the weirdest, most profound yu-gi-oh card in my entire deck. it’s a trap card, and i have no clue why anyone thought it would be a good idea to have those things in a children’s card game.
- like this, reblog this, i really don’t care. if you give this a note, you get an entry.
- gotta be following me, brorangutan. sorry, i don’t make the rules. (oh wait a minute, i do make the rules. hehe, funny how things work)
- i guess i’ll ship anywhere?? if you don’t live in the US, then it’ll probably take me a while to earn enough money to send it (because for some reason, it’s impossible for 15 year olds to find jobs :P)
- you gotta be willing to give me your address, yo.
- i’m gonna be choosing one winner for all this SWEET LOOT through a random generator on saturday, august 30th. i’ll shoot them a message, and if they don’t respond in like, two days, i’ll choose another.
aaaaaaand, i think that’s it! thank you babies so much for following me, it really means a lot. sorry i couldn’t make a better giveaway; but i might host one with real prizes when i get a job. i love you all!
person : why do you draw everything facing left in 3/4 view
me : im a right handed mediocre artist
I’ve been very self-conscious even though I never cosplayed, and I’m afraid that people will make fun of me if I show up at a convention with my cane, so please reblog if you wouldn’t mind?!
YOU CAN WIN THIS SUPER RAD PAIR OF CAPTOR-THEMED HEADPHONES that I painted in December for 2222 followers and then forgot to give away whoops….
REBLOG THE POST likes don’t count, but I don’t care whether you’re following me.
Giveaway winner will be chosen by a random number generator on AUGUST 1ST!!! I’ll pay for shipping!!! Have your ask box open and be willing to give me your address, though!!!
Guys, please I need your help. I know this isn’t Disneyland or DisneyWorld. It’s my dream college. I want to go to FIlm school, I want to become a director and it’s been my dream to become one. I have so much passion for film making It’s ridiculous. My dream college is over 1,101 miles away from where I live. At first my mother and I were not on the same perspective. She thought I was crazy and would never make it. However, the college called me and found interest in what I can do! I knew that was my chance, so I spoke to my mother again, and unfortunately she hardly agreed this time either. Then I thought of Tumblr, we got a kid to go to DIsneyland, and heck we got a girl a bird! So why not college? If this can get to over 100k notes she says she’ll get one step closer in letting me attend my dream college! I know this might be asking a lot but please help me show my mom that I can make it and chase after my dreams! One reblog can help so much! xx
Please reboot this. College is so important.